Your heart is one of the most important organs of your body, in which the maximum performance of your body depends. This means that your heart health has to be in its best condition. And angina pain is a pain that can easily ruin your heart’s health, make it vulnerable and can restrict the other healthy activity. To ensure your long life, you must have to minimize the chance of developing angina pain in the first place.
What actually happens in my body while I am having angina pain?
It’s a million dollar question. People often ask their experts about this question. What actually happens when you are having angina pain. The answer is all about your heart. A human heart has arteries and veins. That helps to pass through the blood and oxygen through pumping the heart. Some arteries suck the blood or oxygen and some of them extract it while pumping. When these arteries are free of any blockage or cholesterol, they do their job effectively. But when cholesterol stores in the arteries and blocks the way, it causes trouble for the arteries and veins to pass through the blood and oxygen from the heart into the body easily. And the patient feels angina pain.
A point to remember
here that if any artery or vein in the body has cholesterol stored in it, it will end up the person with angina pain. Why? Because it’s all about the blockage that causes angina pain. Whether it is in the vein connected to your heart or the vein fixed in your leg. When there is blockage, there will be difficulty for the blood to pass through easily.
Symptoms of angina that are experienced most likely in the world:
There are certainly some common symptoms which males and females experienced most likely in the world. These symptoms are so particular and specific that if a person feels even one symptom of angina pain he or she will easily access what kind of pain it is. Popular symptoms includes;
- Pain in the chest.
- Heaviness on the chest.
- Abdominal pain in some cases.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- vomit due to chest pain.
- Pressure on the chest.
- Swinging the head.
- Pain in the left arm on the upper side.
Symptoms other than these are rare. And if it occurs, it will be due to any special condition like pregnancy, diabetes, kidney disorder or anaemia etc. Apart from these kinds of diseases almost every person experiences the mentioned above symptoms.
Renowned causes of angina:
Ofcourse, you do some weird things which let that happen. And most probably men do these things. Because men in the world don’t really pay attention to their health. This negligence causes cardiovascular problems. Most common causes includes;
- Non healthy lifestyle.
- Alcohol consumption.
- Unhealthy food intake.
- Eating at wrong times.
- Overeating of junk food.
- Age factor.
- Unhabitual of exercising.
- Sitting for long.
- High level cholesterol.
There can be more causes but, these causes will very particularly occur in few patients. Normally, humans will have the factors that are mentioned above.
Best and instant treatments for angina pain:
Heart attack, angina pain and any sort of cardiovascular disease needs instant solution and instant treatments. These conditions are like cooking Chinese food. You have to do all the procedures simultaneously and abruptly. If you keep looking at the patient while he or she is having angina pain and do nothing but screaming, soon the pain will increase and the patient will have a heart attack. And the attack hit the heart more aggressively, your patient could die due to that.
Instant treatments includes;
- Call your doctor immediately and tell him the situation, take that tablet and put it under your tongue. It will slow down the pain in a few minutes.
- Cough slightly, while having the pain. It will give your organ sufficient oxygen.
- Go into fresh air and take deep breaths.
- Do not pull anything with your arms while having angina pain.
- Lay down for some time. If you feel uncomfortable, you can walk slowly.
- Your doctor will recommend you any surgical treatment after examining your physical condition. Follow the instructions.
- Angiography/Angioplasty, stunt fixing in the arteries, open heart surgery, bypass operation and medications are the sound treatments for stable or unstable angina. It solely depends on a person’s age, gender and on current physical condition.
- Treatment will be chosen very carefully if the patient is already diabetic, has a heart problem history, pregnant or 80+ years old.
Super important prevention regarding angina:
Before summing up the conversation, you need to know the prevention with which you can restrict angina pain in the first place. Such as;
- Reduce your weight as soon as possible.
- Add exercise into your life. At least do exercise 5 days in a week.
- Quit smoking. For your life.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- If you have any cardiovascular disease history, keep checking your health and if you suspect anything, consult your doctor immediately.
- Add healthy and nutritious ingredients like fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Do morning walks regularly.
- Avoid being stressed and anxious for no reason. And even if there is a reason, avoid being depressed.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay happy.
The final words:
Angina pain is the alarming call prior to heart attack. If not treated well and timely, it can be very problematic for the patient. Not all the people are privileged to be safe at the time of a sudden heart attack. Sometimes a mere heart attack can become a cause of death of the patient. Moreover, you need to find the difference between stable angina and unstable angina. Stable angina will give you room or ample time to get yourself to the doctor or take first aid. But an unstable angina will not give to time and room to stay long without being treated.
Carelessness in the unstable angina will harm the heart more aggressively and then put the patient into a situation where he will fight for his life. If his overall body and immune system is active and strong, chances of his survival are bright. But if the patient is older and has other health complications like usually happens, the chances of survival gets reduced to minimum. Hence, do not ever take angina lightly. Remember that, a stable angina if not being treated timely, doesn’t take much time to change itself into an unstable angina.