The human brain is the boss of the body. On its command, the rest of the organs and body parts are working. Even when your brain stops commanding any of your organs, it not only stops working, but also paralysed and lose its functionality. So it’s very important for your brain to be in the perfect condition.
The human brain is the most magnificent and efficient organ of the body. A human body relies on the brain to a large extent. All the other parts of the body require brain’s attention to work properly. However, it is said that a human body, including human brain is not fully solved by the scientists yet. A human body is the most complex and dynamic type of structure. That is why, when there are some sort of problem occurs in the brain, the rest of the body pays a price in this regard.
Main Tasks of the brain:
Normally, the major parts of the body have one or maximum three tasks to perform for the body to go through the day. But its your brain, which has multiple tasks to perform for the body. Brain doesn’t think only. It has many other duties to perform, such as;
- Providing information about the surroundings and environment.
- Giving awareness about our own selves.
- Constant processing for sensuous system.
- Controls the muscle movement.
- Controls the discharge of secretion.
- Maintain our breathing and temperature.
- Acknowledge the emotions and feelings.
- Generate the plans.
- Store the memory and data. And remind them time to time.
- Restore the data.
Other than this a human brain helps to solve the puzzles and problems. It provides idea and illusions. It presents the options before us when we need them. And even when we sleep, our brain still works.
Division of the brain, according to science:
A human brain, according to science, is divided into three main categories. Because a brain has sections it cannot be called as a whole. It has divisions and parts. These parts show how the brain works? Which part is doing what tasks. These parts are;
- The forebrain part.
- The midbrain part.
- The hindbrain part.
These parts have different functions and different tasks to do. All of these three parts work efficiently. The bloodstream to these three parts is appropriate and effective. Even when the person sleeps, these parts keep on working.
The main functions of the brain:
As it is mentioned above that a human brain perform various tasks. It has some main functions and features which is known for. These functions are this much significant that a human body cannot survive if the brain won’t work properly. The main and more significant functions of the brain are;
- Receiving information from all the five senses.
- Reminding the information and storing.
- Maintain communication and initiate creative ideas.
- Operate all the physical and mental procedures.
- Controls the hunger, thirst, sleep, movements, laughter and tears.
- Make arrangements for the basic necessities of life.
Here are the main functions of the brain that controls the major and minor functions of the brain. That is why, the body relies around 80% on the proper functionality of the brain. https://www.theshreds.org/how-to-relieve-stress-with-5-guaranteed-methods/
Main parts of the brain:
The human brain is made of a few important proportions through which the main power of the brain combines. These parts have delicate and hard objects that compel the whole brain. Problems occur in these parts actually, when people opt for neurosurgeons. The main parts are;
- Lobes of the brain; The lobes of the brain is that particular flashy part which is reddish and hanging in the brain. There are four lobes in each area. It has wrinkles in it. In the front part of the brain, there are frontal lobes. These lobes help to maintain planning and thinking. Also design decision and emotions.
- The temporal lobes; the temporal lobes place above the ears. These lobes helps to hear sound, voice, music and roar. Also they maintain a contact for recognizing face and different features. These lobes also store memory to some extent.
- The occipital lobes; visual processing.
- Parietal lobes; maintain calculations and recognition.
- Motor cortex and somatosensory cortex; polish the learning skills and confirms the touching on the body.
- Brain stem; also call the reptile of the brain. Operate the main body function such as, respiratory system, heartbeat, digestive system, body temperature, and the control grip on the body.
- Limbic system.
- The cerebrum of the brain.
- The cerebellum.
Major disorders of the brain:
Because your brain controls upright whole body inside out, that is why when your brain is damaged, your whole body gets affected by this loss. Whether its your nerves or muscles or movement or heart rate or memory or eyesight or mood. https://www.webmd.com/brain/picture-of-the-brain Destroys everything in its own way, when your brain is injured.
Because it directly controls your spinal cord and nervous system, that’s why when the situation turns into something opposite, results get excruciating for the patient. Main type of problems that hits the mind are;
- Natural illness that occurs naturally.
- Family history of neurological disorders.
- Trauma and traumatic injuries.
What happens in the brain injury?
This is the most dangerous type of mental disorder. Because when a person is wounded from outside, he can be cured with proper medications and creams. But if you get injuries inside your brain 80/100 percent chances are there, of those injuries to take the shape of the tumour or trauma. If you are having a trauma in your head, the ability of communication will be affected, the ability to move will also be affected. You will have in your brain;
- Blood clots.
Major specifications and signs for mental injuries include;
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Difficulty in speaking.
- Blood leakage from the ears, often.
- Numbness and tingling.
- Memory loss and dementia.
- Stiffness and paralysis.
- Not being able to concentrate on anything.
The symptoms of internal injury;
If the patient doesn’t observe the symptoms and don’t pay attention on the treatments, these symptoms go worse and the patient will experience;
- Very high blood pressure.
- Heart rate fluctuations.
- Depression and anxiety disorders.
You will find a visible change in the person who has any kind of mental disorder. And remember one thing, that whenever you see the change or any alarming signs, never delay in making arrangements for the treatment or consultation with the doctor. https://www.theshreds.org/diabetes-causes-symptoms-and-treatments/
Surgical procedures for the injuries:
Surgery is the first and foremost solution for the head injury. If a blood clot blocks in your skull due to injury, it will be removed by surgery. Other than that treatments will be suggested by the doctor after the examination of the brain. The majority of the world goes for brain surgery when the injury is severe.
People with minor injuries or scratches will take medication for it and will opt for a rehabilitation program. Because the brain surgery is a complex and critical issue, which has 50/50 chances, that’s why you should think about it twice before going.
What are the brain tumours?
The tumour is basically a sack like mass of substance, sometime hard or sometimes soft, store at some place of the body. Some of them are cancerous and some of them are non cancerous. The tumours that forms in the head are called brain tumour. With surgery, such things can be removed. These tumour have stages. It has stage;
There can be stage five or more and those stages shows even more lethal and critical condition of the patient in which the patient feels excruciating pain and sufferings.
Symptoms of tumours;
Symptoms of brain tumours are, however, not so specific from the other mental conditions, but one can easily identify with the symptoms that he is having some kind of serious brain issues. These symptoms are;
- Tingling and numbness in the limbs.
- Severe headache. (often)
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Visible changes in the personality.
- Blurred vision.
- Difficulty in hearing.
- Memory loss.
- Can’t move or balance on feet easily.
Eventually, You will be suggested with the treatment after the doctor will examine the size of your tumour, your age, gender and your overall health condition. There are usually three types of treatment for brain tumours such as;
- Surgery for removing the tumours.
- Radiation therapy for tumours.
What is Alzheimer?
Undoubtedly, Alzheimer is the most common mental problem today. People of old age are largely affected by this illness. In which a specific portion of the patient’s cognition loses its strength to cope with the rest of the brain. And lost a part of the memory of his/her life. https://www.theshreds.org/some-proven-super-effective-methods-for-alzheimer/
The patient usually remembers his/her name (in severe cases the patient forgets his/her name too) And when you try to remind them the forgotten past, they start having panic attacks and gets angry and rash. Some patients lose consciousness in the process.
Causes of alzheimer;
Even after remembering the past and getting back the lost memory for some time, when the patient wakes up after a nap, he/she not only forget what he/she retrieved, but also sometimes, the patient denies to recognize you as well. With medicine and treatment, such patients got better, but in severe cases the situation gets worse. All they need is love and support. And family care. The main cause of developing Alzheimer are;
- A shocking event in life.
- Loss and grief.
- Accident and brain injury.
- Family history.
- Constant depression and anxiety.
- Intense pressure on the mind.
- Loads of work.
- Other brain damages and problems.
Other Brain problem (psychological):
Basically, A human mind not only affect by injuries and tumours only. Rather the psychological problems affect its performance even more badly. Due to psychological illness, the mind loses its efficiency to work in a flow. And also the patient separate him/herself to the society and family. The majority of the world who have psychological problems, commits suicide every year.
And several of people die every year due to psychological issues. The solution for this is to consult with a psychiatrist and be around to your family and friends.
The renowned psychological problems that the world is facing these days are;
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).
- Bipolar disorder.
- Schizophrenia. https://www.theshreds.org/schizophrenia-causes-symptoms-and-treatment/
- Split personality disorder.
However, Treatment for all those problems will be designed by examining the overall condition of the brain and body. Your age and gender will always be considered first before opting for any sort of brain treatment.
Important tips for its treatment
Last but not least, Some important key points that will help you retrieve your brain health and activeness and turn you back to the life you were leading before having any issues regarding the mind. Let’s take a look at this.
- Add exercise into your daily life. (at least five days a week)
- Stay positive, no matter what. Always think positive.
- Cut off the negative people from your circle.
- A morning walk or running on a peaceful place will work well.
- Spend time with your family and friends.
- Quit smoking and drinking. https://www.theshreds.org/you-can-get-rid-of-smoking-with-these-super-effective-methods/
- Alcohol use is dangerous for the mental health.
- To get rid of insomnia, sleep at least 6 to 8 hours in the night.
- Wash your hair to prevent scalp problems.
- Control your anger and frustration.
- Don’t fight unnecessarily.
- You can perform yoga for the peace of mind.
- Avoid junk food. It can cause problems for the mind.
- If your family had the history of mental or cognitive illnesses, keep in check your head by running some tests after every 3 or 6 months.
- If you have depression and anxiety, work on it to recover from it. https://www.theshreds.org/excellent-ways-to-get-rid-of-depression-in-no-time/
- Don’t take the symptoms lightly, if you have any, regarding your head.
- Have someone in your life with whom you can share almost everything.
- Preferably use of almond with milk, sharpens the memory, thus can be helpful to prevent Alzheimer and memory loss.
- Spend some time with your religion to soothe your spiritual thirst.
- Last but not least, Stay happy as much as you can. Laugh and smile most of the day.
Summarization to the discussion:
Subsequently, Its true that your brain is wrapped under the hardest part of the body, the skull. But still your mind needs care and attention. Having a strong entity doesn’t mean that it will not get damaged, no matter what you do to it. No! It can be damaged with your misdeeds.
Addionally, A brain has sensitive tissue and veins. It is as sensitive and delicate as your heart is. Crying too much and sobbing can cause eternal gloom and sadness in your head. And on the worse, it can cause a trauma or a tumour too. Therefore, to prevent psychological and physical issues of the brain, one must have to be careful and monitor the performance of his/her cognition. And pay extra attention, if witness any symptoms regarding the mental illness.